It’s time to rethink your PACS hardware… And consider an innovative, IT approach to access control.
Security in the healthcare and education industries is evolving. Learn how the IoT, the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), cloud, and mobility are impacting security at hospitals, healthcare organizations, and campuses worldwide.
Freedom Encryption Bridge
Connecting the door hardware to the IT network, the Freedom Encryption Bridge provides encrypted communication to servers. All system configuration, administration, and monitoring are performed using a common web browser. Simplified architecture reduces system complexity and lowers the total cost of ownership (TOC). Centralized databases can operate independently or be connected to an identity management system (IDMS), such as Active Directory, unifying physical access control and logical security management within the IT infrastructure.
How to Integrate VMS with Freedom
Identiv’s fully interactive video integration platform for Freedom Access Control software provides a seamless pane of administration for both access control events and live video feeds. The Freedom system can now connect directly with a 3VR, Milestone, or Exacq NVR system and pull the relevant camera live feeds into the Freedom web administration page.
Four Reasons You Need Freedom
- Software-driven physical security perimeter: Eliminates complex control panel configurations and replaces them with technology that communicates over encrypted IP-network protocols
- Highly secure and reliable: Uses advanced encryption technology to eradicate security vulnerabilities
- Open-platform design: Enables rapid and cost-efficient integration to any relevant infrastructure
- Accessible anytime, anywhere: Monitor and grant access 24/7 via any web browser
Product Collateral for the Freedom Access Control
- Freedom Access Control Data Sheet
- Freedom Cube Data Sheet
- Freedom Access Control Video Management System Integration Data Sheet
- Single Port (FB1) Freedom Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Dual Port (FB2) Freedom Bridge™
- Input / Output (FB3) Freedom Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Single Port RS-485 Bridge™ Installation Guide
- Relay Bridge™ Installation Guide
- 10 Reasons to Choose Freedom Access Control
Training Videos for Freedom Access Control
- Freedom Introduction Video
- Freedom Hardware Video
- Network Centric Solution Video
- IPv4 Addressing Video
- Initial Configuration Video
- Adding a Freedom Bridge Video
- Defining Schedules Video
- Controlled Areas Video
- Access Groups Video
- User Management Video
- AMS Lite Video
- Events and Reporting Video
- DB Backup and Restore Video
- Database Replication Video
The Identiv Sales Team is here to answer your questions and get you what you need. Please give us as much information as possible and we’ll route you to the right team member.
This form is not for product support!
If you are in need of product support, please fill out our Identiv Product Support form.